2 thoughts on “Financial Assistance

  1. My Mother in law is a residence at Royal Palm Retirement in Port Charlotte, Fl. Her payment is $1,620 per month and we are having problems meeting this monthly fee, is there an agency in Charlotte County Florida that we may seek out for financial help?

  2. I am looking for an assisted living in Tampa Florida. I would need medication management, laundry, housekeeping, and rides to doctor appointments. I am currently working with $1,350.00/month. I am on disability and ssi, and recieve medicaid an medicare for health insurance. Is there any way you can help me? If so please reply to the email above.

    Monica Grant

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *